The Wesleyan Christian Academy Board of Directors is interested in attracting students who are motivated to learn, strong in character, and who are amenable to Christian instruction of the highest quality. Our programs and curriculum are designed to meet the needs of students who are average to above average in ability and achievement.
The Resource is designed to serve children in 1st through 12th grades with mild to moderate learning disabilities in the areas of Math (1st-12th) and Reading (1st-4th) or English (5th-12th).
The Enrichment Center is available for students in 3rd through 12th grades who have been diagnosed with moderate to severe learning disabilities such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, auditory processing, central processing disorders, and/or attention deficit disorders (ADD/ADHD).
Wesleyan Christian Academy’s Admissions Standards are designed to identify applicants who:
- demonstrate average to above average aptitude and/or achievement.
- are socially and emotionally well-adjusted.
- are amenable to correction and instruction.
- want to attend Wesleyan.
- have parents who are supportive of our Mission, Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
- have parents who will meet their financial obligation.
- meet minimum age and development readiness qualifications. Transitional kindergarten applicants must be five years old by October 31 and Traditional Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 31.