Senior Athletes Sign with Major Colleges
Wesleyan athletics is excited to celebrate the commitment of eight student/athletes on National Signing Day as they plan to continue their athletic careers at the collegiate level.
- Caleb Compton – Southern Wesleyan University – Soccer
- Reid Ruark – Messiah College – Soccer
- Jaylen Hoard – Wake Forest University – Basketball
- Aaron Wiggins – University of Maryland – Basketball
- Shaniya Jones – Virginia Tech – Basketball
- Brett Kerry – University of South Carolina – Baseball
- Jackson Prillaman – UNC-Greensboro – Baseball
- Koty Proctor – Emory and Henry College – Baseball
The Lord has blessed our programs with talented coaches but also with remarkable young men and women. This is a culmination of their hard work and dedication that our coaching staffs have been able to help guide and teach as these athletes have made these important decisions. Four programs were represented with girl’s and boy’s basketball, boy’s soccer and baseball each adding players to a growing list of Wesleyan athletes playing at the next level. Over the years, 14 different varsity teams have had players participate in college at all levels. This is a testament to the incredible coaches, determined athletes and the Lord blessing our programs beyond our belief. Congratulations to each of our athletes who signed today and may the Lord continue to bless them and Wesleyan as we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Glen Foster, CAA